Having a Facebook page for your business is common, but having a page full of photos, information, and promotions is next level. Here’s a quick list of do’s and don’t to think about before you being your next social media campaign for your business! If it looks confusing or far too much work, don’t worry, Stratedia is here to help you!
- Post as often as you’d like, as long as your posts aren’t redundant. Place daily drops of pictures into one post with captions instead of several wordy posts. Too much content in a day may bury the more lucrative items and leave the clickbait at the top.
- Post only pertinent pictures! Avoid anything too personal, or the general public may not get.
- Post only quality, high-resolution photos. A grainy picture will leave customers wondering what they’re looking at. Taking a clear snapshot of your products that will have customers grabbing their keys much quicker than a fuzzy photo!
- Post any politics, personal matters, and any subject that isn’t directly associated with your business. Hot button issues may resound well with some shoppers, but drive others away. If you tether your personal page to the business account, make sure you keep that free of anything that may be controversial.
- Post anything that may come off as bad-mouthing or slamming any competition. Even though you might want to call out the store across town for having sporadic hours and poor quality, you want to maintain a level of esteem with other stores. They may send customers to you when they don’t have it!
- Post anything and ignore responses or comments. When a customer comments on your photo, that’s a warm lead that could end with that customer buying that particular product. Offer details and answer any additional questions they may have as soon as you can!
GET TO THE TOP!
If you have questions or concerns about your online presence give Stratedia a call at 860.415.0430 or visit us online at stratedia.com. We‘re ranked #1 as the top seo company CT by Clutch.co! Let Stratedia help you, GET TO THE TOP!